- Product type: Designed for the whole family
- Coin operated. Secure cash box.
- Size: Height 242 cm, Width 150 cm, Depth 289 cm
- Weight: 260 kg
- Power: 600 W
- Perfect for places like: entertainment areas for children, amusement parks, gaming centers, bowling clubs
- Numbers of players who can play simultaneously: 1 or 2 players
- Age: +7
The machine issues a reward in the form of tickets.
These tickets can be exchange for attractive prizes at a central location of game center.
Options to adjust the frequency of tickets issuance.
Provide the possibility of volume adjustment.
Possibility to change the available amount of games.
Note! The machine has wheels so that it can be easily moved. It also has a wheel locks so that the machine does not move unnecessarily. It is possible to remove the parts with the LED screens and the upper parts, what gives a spare space when you move the devices between premises and safe a few kilograms when you carry the equipment up or down the stairs.
How to play ?
- Insert the coin. If there are two players each should insert the coin.
- After the game start, the ball is released and you will see it at the bottom. The player has to throw the ball just under the screens to knock down all the pins which are displayed on the screen. The more points you score, the more tickets you will win.
- Make sure that you make a shot before the end of the time. Try to lead the ball as close as possible to the center of the lane to knock down all the pins. Remember to pick up your reward after the game is finished.