ZOMBIE OUT-BREAK BALL
- Product type: Designed for the whole family
- Coin operated. Secure cash box.
- Size: Height 213 cm, Width 122 cm, Depth 265 cm
- Weight: 300 kg
- Power: 700 W
- Perfect for places like: entertainment areas for children, amusement parks, gaming centers, bowling clubs
- Numbers of players who can play simultaneously: 1 or 2 players
- Age: +7
The machine issues a reward in the form of tickets.
These tickets can be exchange for attractive prizes at a central location of game center.
Options to adjust the frequency of tickets issuance.
Provide the possibility of volume adjustment.
Possibility to change difficulty levels and game duration.
Note! The machine has wheels so that it can be easily moved. It also has a wheel locks so that the machine does not move unnecessarily. When you move the machine, you can remove the upper part of the machine (colorful banners) and the corner parts, what gives a spare space when you move the devices between premises and safe a few kilograms when you carry the equipment up or down the stairs.
How to play ?
- Insert the coin. If there are two players each should insert the coin.
- Press START when you are ready.
- Aim the balls to knock down all the zombies to stop the advance.
- Shoot aiming multiple zombie creatures. The sooner you shoot all the targets, the less harm will be done to your character.
- The game ends when you run out of health represented by vitality bar the bottom of the screen. Don’t forget to pick up your ticket awards after the game!